Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Peace, Love, Volkswagen's


Easter Weekend.

We think church, Easter egg hunts, family cookouts,
classic Volkswagen Festivals.

Say what?
Your Easter plans didn't include a trip
to only one of the most groovy 
classic VW shows anywhere?
Well, mine did.
And I've got the pics to prove it.

Forgive the phone snaps, when I'm out 
just living life, I don't always feel the need
to lug around the behemoth, aka the D800.
Life is for living, and not every moment
necessitates a high-res photo shoot.

So.....my groovy, hippie Easter
in a nutshell! Or an eggshell.  ;-)




My own personal fave, above.




Buses represent!




The window sticker above reads
"" CAUTION, I brake for gnomes, fairies, elves, leprechauns, 
unicorns, dragons & other invisible creatures that only I can see."

 Sounds legit to me.




"My Favorite Color is Rust"
Absolutely!




And my darling friend Brooke was there,
driving her sweet ( not pictured ) hot pink,
late model VW bug.




Such a beautiful young girl,
but with a wise, old soul.
Just love her.


Until next year,
Peace, Love and VW's, y'all!





This is a comment-free blog
but please come visit me here...




Related Posts with Thumbnails