Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Monday, June 2, 2014

Branching Out


On the agenda this late Spring-early Summer...
lots of commercial shoots for shops and magazines,
and branching out and doing more shoots for
the real estate sector.

Fun!
In addition to shooting super cute homes 
for magazine features,
I've been able to do more 
Bed & Breakfast shoots,
and there's a plethora of B&B's here in
beautiful Fredericksburg, Texas.



But I'm always on the lookout
for new homes to showcase.
From my business page:

Real Estate Agents, Bed and Breakfast Proprietors, Homeowners...
let me photograph your properties to showcase them to their maximum potential. 
I specialize in commercial / editorial photography, 
both interiors and exteriors. Get your properties sold faster 
and keep your B&B's booked with beautiful photography 
as part of your business plan!
Contact me today.

Off to do a late afternoon photo shoot now!
I'll catch up with you soon
and fill you in on a great new magazine!





This is a comment-free blog
but please come visit me here...




Related Posts with Thumbnails