Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Friday, March 20, 2015

Another Absolutely "Splendid" Photo Shoot!


 Every photographer has their "thing" 
That one particular subject that they really love 
shooting just a little bit more than any other. 

And although I've photographed everything 
from flea markets to shops to dental offices 
to bridal photos, my absolute fave thing to shoot 
are B&Bs, or Guest Houses.
And living in the B&B mecca of the known world, 
aka Fredericksburg, TX, has afforded me the opportunities 
to do just that on many an occasion. 

I've collaborated with Melissa Mabery on 4 other shoots 
of her lovely properties, and this latest shoot 
was I think the best ( and most fun ) yet!

 Splendid Inn, as it has been dubbed, 
is splendid, indeed. It is an 1850s stone house, 
and all of the historic charm has remained intact. 
Have a little look-see..... 











































As I mentioned earlier, it has been 
my privilege to photograph all of Melissa's 
properties.... 
so if you'd like to book a stay at any of the above or
at Splendid Inn, be sure to contact Melissa here:
830-456-2513

Exciting news coming about two 
upcoming magazine features...soon! 




This is a comment-free blog
but please come visit me here...


linking with




Related Posts with Thumbnails