Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Glamping! Published in Flea Market Decor!


Even though I'm deep into editing 
multiple photo shoots, I absolutely, 
positively, had to shout it from the rooftops 
that my bestie, Theresa Cano of 
is featured in the brand new issue of 
Flea Market Decor magazine! 



To be more specific, it's Theresa's 
swank Glamper / RV that is featured, 
and it has Sweet T's sweet stamp 
all over it!

   
Even though she sets up at 
Fredericksburg Trade Days here in Fbg, TX 
every month, you can also find her at 
numerous other shows throughout Texas 
year round.


But if you want to see this little slice 
of glamping Heaven, you have to head 
on down to our neck of the woods 
and pay her a visit to Trade Days,
held the third weekend ( Fri, Sat, Sun ) 
each and every month. 




   Nobody incorporates vintage and natural elements 
in such a seamless fashion. It's just her thang, ya know?



  How great is that "lunch room" sign, I ask you??? 







I want to thank Flea Market Decor magazine 
for featuring Theresa's story and my photos,
but most of all, huge thanks and gratitude 
to Theresa herself for her friendship 
and trust in me. I love you, girl!



Grab this issue today!



This is a comment-free blog
but please come visit me here...


linking with





Related Posts with Thumbnails